The Digital Entrepreneurs Programme
is the initiative for business competitiveness and productivity within Africa. It forms part of the YoungVisionist Innovation programme.
The programme offers support workshops to individuals and businesses through four elements:
- Accelerating digital businesses – helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to accelerate and commercialise on digital products and services.
- Business Opportunities – experienced Business Advisers and Facilitators review your digital business opportunities and ideas, including business direction, strategy, growth opportunities and supply chain. We provide digital report fostered around strategies for business improvement and work with you to make them happen.
- Incubator Support – assists New and Existing Digital Incubators to improve the prospects of African start-ups achieving commercial success in international markets, through helping them to develop their business capabilities.
- Innovation – experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth.
Practical support for businesses includes
- advice from people with relevant private sector experience
- co-funded grants to commercialise new products, processes and services
- funding to take advantage of growth opportunities
- partnership and collaboration opportunities.
Digital Workshop Registration
| Program Outline
| View Our Past Event Gallery